Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Too Big to Fail

I forgot to post a couple things. I know I'm kind of late on both but felt it was worth adding these extra posts.


Too Big to Fail
The truth behind the 2008 economic crisis
Tonight 9pm on HBO


Personally, I'm partial to the movie "Inside Job". So let me get that out there right now. I saw the movie twice and recommended it to anyone who would listen. 

The trailer looks like a movie about the real story, which means they can play a little loose with the facts. In this case, I don't think that is such a good idea. 

Remember there have still been NO arrests of the people that caused the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression (to quote Mr Obama). We have to ask ourselves, WHY??

If you haven't yet seen "Inside Job", I say for the one thousandth time.....SEE IT! You don't even have to find it at your local indie movie theatre anymore, you can sit back and watch it on Netflix.  There's no excuse.

But, for now, here's the trailer for Too Big to Fail
You can check out the movie tonight and judge for yourself
Let me know what you think
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: