Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bachelorette Season Seven - Episode One

Recap
Great season opener with a wacky cast of bachelors! We have Jeff, the masked man and Tim the drunk.

Ashley spent a good deal of time explaining how much she's changed, and maybe she has, but.....I still have to question her judgement.

Early on in last night Ashley pulls Chris Harrison aside to tell him she had received a phone call giving her the 411 on Bentley (28 yr old businessman from Seattle) Guess what folks? He's not there "for the right reasons".  Ashley says she will be on her guard.

A short time later when he steps out of the limo she is smitten by him and throws caution to the wind. He reminds me of Rated-R from Ali's season. Anyway, Ashley thinks he is soooo cute (I don't). She ended up giving him the final rose during the elimination. She's either crazy or this is a ABC drama set up. We'll see.

Moving on

There were several "hotties" in the line up

My favorites are:
Ryan P (31 yr old solar guy from CA). He even got the first impression rose.
West (30 yr lawyer from SC, who lost his wife
Ben F (28 yr old winemaker from Sonoma)
JP (34 yr old construction guy from NY) Ashley waited a bit too long for me to give him his rose during the elimination

My unfavorites:
Tim the drunk (that goodness she sent him home)
Jon the mama's boy
Anthony the NJ Rocky look-a-like
BENTLEY (tell this one to "get to steppin!")

On the fence:
Jeff 35 yr old masked man - he's weird but I will wait to pass judgement

Sent packing last night were:
Anthony
Rob
Jon
Frank
Mike
Chris M
but who cares? Not me.

WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITES?
I'm Just Sayin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-I am basically in agreement with you on the show last night. My take on the Bentley situation can be summed up in one word: Ratings.
This is planned and intentional to cause controversy on the show that = Ratings!

Devon said...

Yes, probably true