Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Here - devon4Africa

My new blog is finally up running and what an experience it has been!! I am exhausted and I didn’t even do the hard work (but you all know that supervising can be ten times harder than actually doing the work (don’t laugh), I had to ditch the 1st blog because last night the html code went "coo coo for Cocoa Puffs"! 

Due to the total site redo, all of the previous information is gone. In addition any of you who were followers will have to go there and re opt in for following.  I also had to get a new url (devon4africablog.blogspot.com) and lost all the site tracking. 
So pretty much – EVERYTHING was lost and has to be re created.

I have a link to it on this page so you don’t have to memorize it but please bookmark it so you can visit easily. I hope you’ll go over and check it out. It is a bit different from this one but it’s still me behind the pen. I’ll keep it interesting. I promise.

Now head on over there and take a look!


I’m Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: