Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Farewell for Now

My aunt Pearl of Boston passed away in the early morning hours today. I think she was probably the last surviving spouse of the 9 children in the Crosby family. 
Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in a time of sorrow.
I extend my sincere condolences to her children and the many others who were touched by her kindness.
Peace, prayers and blessings
We’ll miss you Aunt Pearl!

I am in a thousand winds that blow


I am the softly falling snow

I am the gentle showers of rain

I am the fields of ripening grain

I am in the morning hush

I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight

I am the starshine of the night

I am in the flowers that bloom

I am in a quiet room

I am in the birds that sing

I am in each lovely thing

Do not stand at my grave and cry

I am not there. I do not die.
by Mary Elizabeth Frye
(Makah Indian Poem)
I love this version of the song Pie Jesus
by Marie Osmond
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I To Grandmother

"Donadagohvi"

Donadagohvi ......