Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hitchens on Mortality

I found out today that English born author and journalist, Christopher Hitchens, is dying of esophageal cancer. Mr. Hitchens is an atheist and has been a columnist for Vanity Fair and The Nation. 


I became familiar with Hitchens and his views during the last election season.

Mr Hitchens wrote about his about his cancer in a recent article in Vanity Fair.

Below is a video where Hitchens speaks frankly about dying and his religious beliefs with Anderson Cooper.


This Anderson Cooper video is not the original video that I was going to post here. Seems that between the time I was preparing to post the video and the time that I posted it, sharing ability has been disabled. 
If you are interested in seeing that video here is the link Hitchens on Mortality


I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: