Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

What's Up Next

I have shown you photos and slideshows and talked endlessly about our wonderful vacation (and it was the BEST). Thank you to those of you who read it each day. I appreciate the support and feedback you gave me, in person, in comments directly on the blog and in the many private emails I received. Of course I have tons of unseen photos and some of you may have the pleasure opportunity to view them at a later date (so be careful what you ask for), but, for now..
        It’s 
            time
                to 
                  move
                      on

I’ve thought long and hard about what to focus the blog on next. I certainly don’t want this to turn into one of those whiny, complaining blogs. And, yes, I could always play it by ear and blog whatever happens to be the topic of the day, but... I’ve found that just as in my personal life, I do better, when I have a focus. A direction, if you will. Rest assured that doesn’t mean I won’t continue to blog about current events/politics/pop culture or even voice a complaint (or whine) from time to time but I will have a new underlying theme/focus.

So, tomorrow, INDEPENDENCE DAY, I will announce where I go from here.

Please Stay Tuned

I’m Just Sayin 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: