Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Three Strikes You're Out?

Frank Dumps Ali

Jake  Justin Frank Hmmmm...I'm telling you Ali, "It might be time for you to come back to the city, and beg for your Facebook job back". I'm beginning to think there may not be a match for you in this motley crew.

The good thing about this is - she didn't end up with any of these three jerkoffs! It would have been a huge disaster. And, as sad as it was last night, I'm glad Frank is gone. I thought he was a bit neurotic early on and Very needy. Strange looking face too sometimes. Don't you think?

Poor Ali, all I can say is- - this show is Never dull! Can’t wait for the final show. 

This is what Ali wrote on her blog today
"After Frank left, I felt defeated. Don’t get me wrong, I was very well aware that I had two unbelievable men left, but I couldn’t help but think that my journey as the Bachelorette wasn’t going to work out. This was not because I thought Frank was the guy for me, but because this was the second guy to leave the show for a girl back home. I remember thinking, “First Justin, now Frank. Who’s next? Can this really work for me?” In addition to that, I didn’t want the last two guys to think they were there by default. I think this was especially emotional for me because it has happened to me before in the past. A guy that I once really cared about left me for an ex."
Heartbreak in Tahiti
Here’s Jimmy Kimmel's Episode Recap. Pretty good too!

I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: