Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Tale of Two Parties

What a busy weekend! Attended 2 parties on Saturday. Both were celebrations.
Party #1 was an afternoon Bar-B-Q in celebration of a birthday. The weather was hot, the food was hotter (yummy) and the company was hottest. We had a terrific time! We sampled some new wines and met some new friends. Perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon. 
Thanks Kevin & Keith for the invitation!
(I left my camera at home on the sofa as we dashed off to party number one...so sorry, no photos)
Party #2 was in the evening. Held in my own backyard (not literally). A friend of mine has a daughter who recently graduated from high school. She will be leaving for college in the fall. The party was filled with all the love and emotion of a proud mother saying good-bye to her baby. (Sigh)


I did remember my camera for party number two and made the little slideshow below. Oh, and don't ask why I chose this song. No good reason, just heard it again at a cafe recently.
Congrats to the Grad!!!

I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: