Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Real New Yorkie

Are you familiar with Schmitty the Weather Dog? 
Check her out below. 

Aren't they cute? I should think about getting the Urbandoggs into the movies, don't you think?

I'm Just Sayin

Oh and here's some Background on Schmitty from her website:

"You may be wondering how www.GottaVisitNYC.com came about. I’m glad
you asked ...
With the “ruff” economy, I noticed lots of Mom and Pup stores and restaurants
going out of business in my Upper West Side hood’. I felt so sad. I decided I had to
do something. So I made a video called New Yorkie POV. It’s me taking my pesky
sister, Pudge on a tour of New York City. We started in Harlem at Grant’s Tomb and
went all the way down to Battery Park to watch the sun set over the Statue of Liberty.
Maybe if out of town humans watched my video, they would see what a fun place NYC
is and come visit. Arf-Arf!"
Schmitty The Real New Yorkie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

They are soo cute? Can Lily and Lola be their understudies?