Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Time

Season 8 of Project Runway, one of my favorite shows (and up for 2 Emmys), starts this Thursday and it looks like the show has made a few changes. This season ea episode has been increased to a full 90 minutes! Heidi has a new hairdo. There will be 17 designers instead of the usual 16 and Selma Blair will join the judges. Can't Wait!

And speaking of fashion....fall is right around the corner. Only ONE short month away. I know, I know. You've barely wrapped your head around the spring/summer wardrobe I posted only a few short months ago, and now it's time to start focusing on what you'll be wearing for fall. 

If you're not sure what the hot styles will be, do not despair my friends, I have just the help you need (courtesy of Refinery29)
 Introducing:
The MUST HAVE Fashion Trends for Fall 2010 
from Paris, Milan and London
 (sorry New York, maybe next time)

1. Damask and All-Over Appliques (yes its on fashion...not furniture)
2. Electric Blue
3. 70's Suits
4. School-Teacher Skirts
5. Digital Painting Prints
6. Lace Blouse
7. Asymmetrical Draping
8. Future Perfect
9. Power Paisley
10. Shearling Collars
I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: