Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

A Tale of 2 San Jose's - Crime and Relocation Abroad

I was hearing so much about the crime in Costa Rica and I thought I had it all worked out in my head.

Until, I became concerned (again) a couple of weeks ago when Michael & D'Angelo posted this video of a burglary that happened to them in their apartment close to San Jose Costa Rica. Even with the video footage below, the police did nothing.

And....
Today on Facbook I saw video footage of another burglary, this one in San Jose, California.
Possibly the only difference is that "maybe" (and that's a BIG maybe) if they catch these 2 thieves, something might happen to them. But since I have very little faith in the police anymore, whether they do something about it or not doesn't make much difference to me. 
but I feel a little better now (of course I feel bad for the victims)
but.....
the point for me
 is 

Keep it in all in perspective, this kind of crime can happen anywhere!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: