Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thrive - Urbandoggs movie review

There really is another way

I'm posting the entire Thrive movie on the blog today. I noticed that it is now $5 to rent on the website. Also the youtube version does not go full screen, so we watched it on vimeo last night (where you can get it full screen). It is very good. The photography and colors are fantastic. 

The movie is about 2 hrs long so you will need to set aside the time. I promise, It will be well worth the time. 

A word of warning- I will say that the beginning sort of threw me a little because there is a lot of talk about energy (torus) and there's a lot of math involved in the calculations. I have never been that good at math. But, if you hang in there and don't let that throw you - it all comes together later and you will say "ahhh" when you are able to connect the dots. For those of you (probably mostly men) who have an interest or better understanding of physics this will be right up your alley. (Also the 2nd time I watched it there were 5 or 6 of us watching. We had to keep pausing the video to discuss whether some statement was true or not. Personally, I think it's better to watch the entire thing and then discuss your conclusions, otherwise it will take forever and a day to get through it.) 

Now where was I? Oh!
Crop circles and UFOs now take on a new meaning for me. And my understanding of what is happening on the planet to all of us has come much more into focus. 

For those of you who consider yourself "awake", this is a great movie to help you gain a more global perspective about what is going on. If you are one of the many people who is still trying to hang on to the status quo, but you have an open mind, this movie  just might be your "ah ha" moment.  

I think Thrive is a film that deserves to be seen by millions of people. I agree that the segments outlining the history of how the banking elite effectively control every aspect of the modern world should be projected at every Occupy camp worldwide.

In any case I am not here to judge but to pass along information.
So with that said...

 Please watch. Don't be left behind. Let me know what you think afterwards.
Please pass along my link to your friends. We need to get the word out


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this and it is a fascinating account of our economic demise.