Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How to wear bracelets

A few of my fused glass double strand bracelets
So did you think that you already knew how to wear a bracelet? Well, maybe and maybe not.  Wearing a bracelet correctly could actually be an art, (especially, if you are like me and like to wear multiple bracelets).

Lately I have become enamored with cuff style bracelets. Inspired by a recent episode I saw on Project Accessory. So of course I googled cuff bracelets, but I was disappointed to discover that not much came up in the way of cuff bracelets (at least not ones that "I" would wear).  


My glass bracelets up close
Now follow me here. So, in my research I found many pictures of the twisted coil bracelet (which I just happen to have several of - they were a favorite of my mother's and passed down to me) They have, until recently, been hidden away with my own fused glass bracelets (which I couldn't remember where I stored). 


Anyway along with info on the twisted coil bracelets I came upon many articles about how to wear bracelets. 


Below is some of the info I found in my wanderings. However, I also decided to bring my own fused glass jewelry out and convert the bracelet watches back to double strand bracelets (pictured above).

Did I confuse you? If so,  just read it again slow-ly:)

My Twist coil bracelets

Twist Cable Cuff Bracelets
Now to add a colorful twist to your everyday wardrobe with the Small Stainless Steel Blue Glass Twist Cable Cuff Bracelet. This open cuff shape contains an elegant twisted stainless steel finish which delivers a polished look. Each end of the cuff contains a colored glass accent with a faceted finish that creates radiant shine against the silver color. The glass accents sit in an ornate setting with a crown like pattern throughout, driving a royal feel. A great addition to your collection of silver bangles.












Stainless Steel has increasingly grown as a popular metal choice for jewelry. Although it has a similar appearance to metal, Stainless Steel is much thicker and will not tarnish. Often made without nickel, this metal type is popular among those who may have metal allergies. Containing a more matte finish compared to silver and gold metals with stronger luster, Stainless Steel is a popular jewelry choice among men’s jewelry.

Caring For Your Stainless Steel Jewelry
Stainless Steel jewelry is very easy to care for with its tough material that is able to endure a lot of wear and tear. This metal type is able to withstand moisture without tarnish or corrosion.

My silver bangles 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: