Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Oprah finale show pink bracelet


I loved Oprah's final 3 shows. I'm keeping them on my DVR for now, using the save setting "I delete."  This will insure that they don't get deleted for any capacity issues.

Anyway, as I was watching the finale I was mesmerized by the beautiful pink bracelet Oprah was wearing. Did any of you notice? (Sorry I couldn't find a close up of the bracelet).

If you're interested, I did a little research on the subject. I'll share it with you so that you don't have to waste time searching on your own (oh c'mon now I saw your to-do list and I know you were going to look this up next).

I was very interested because, I (want one) thought the bracelet may have been the work of a new jewelry designer (I hoped maybe an affordable one).

At first I read that it was the creation of Ivanka Trump but finally learned that the bracelet is the design of Lorraine Schwartz "jeweler to the stars."

I'm not sure how much the one Oprah was wearing cost, but the average price I saw for many of the others was around $900,000.

Guess I won't be buying one anytime soon. However...I have my fingers crossed that someone will PleasePlease come up with a knock-off!

*********UPDATE 7/1/11********The Answer has Arrived************
Just about everyone has fallen in love with Oprah's pink diamond bracelet from her final show.  Now you can have the look without the price tag (reported to be around a million dollars). This is a tribute to that bracelet, not a copy, and it is made with two shades of pink Swarovski crystals and has a slide lock clasp and 1 3/4" crystal tassel. 



To order your very own custom Pink Tassel Bracelet and get your special "reader" discount Click here and enter the code: PINK10
and Don't forget to check out my interview with the Designer!


 
Pink Tassel Bracelet
*******************
Lorraine Schwartz Collection





I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make jewelry as hobby and a business. I've been trying to get a real close up of the bracelet since I know I could make something close to it, not exact but close enough. I was surprise to see it because I've been playing with a similar idea in my head for sometime now. I love pink and I love Crystals (Swarovski Crystals). I am sure I could make something very similar to it. I would rather like to see a better picture of it though.

Devon said...

I could not find a close up anywhere! Did you see the finale? Maybe it can be viewed on her website, might be easier to see. Let me know if you get one made. What's your website?

Anonymous said...

I am still working on a website...I did check her site out but you only see glimpses of it. I am hoping it ends up in O Magazine. I saw parts of the Finale I have it on DVR still waiting for me to watch...I am still searching for pictures...I think I'm going to hit her up on Twitter and see if she responds.

Devon said...

Good idea. I wish you good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have a tribute to Oprah's pink diamond bracelet ... made with all Swarovski crystals.

Devon said...

Can't wait to get mine

Caryl said...

yup another fan. If you look closely it can't be like the picture you have posted. The beads around the wrist are tightly threaded together. The one she is wearing looks more like a rope of some sort, which should be even easier to copy.
Anyone who makes them... trust me I will order one :o)

Devon said...

Yes, the new bracelet we are showing is a "tribute" and not a straight copy. I love mine anyway as its close enough for now! I am still waiting for someone to copy Oprah's though :) Let us know if you find one!