Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Bachelor Review- Season 15 - Episode Four

Quick update:

Monday night there were 2 individual dates and 1 group date.

Individual date #1 went to Chantal O. They took a helicopter ride to Catalina where they had an evening beach encounter. She apologizes for the “unnecessary” (my words not hers) slap” she gave him when they 1st met. They discuss marriage and she tells him that she is falling for him. She whispers “I like you a lot” and he responds, “I like you a lot, no doubt about it” Brad thinks this is “freakin crazy” he just wants to take her hand and run away. Guess what? She gets a rose! The scene ends with a passionate kiss.

While all of this is going on, Michelle, is back at the house going crazy. She’s crying. She can’t eat and she can’t sleep but looks like she can - get a black eye. Strange, this girl is strange.

Group date is meeting with “the man”, Dr Drew. I really like him. Anyway he had a session with the girls. Gotta make sure they’re here “for the right reasons”.

Individual date #2 was a big surprise to me. It was MICHELLE. I keep thinking he gets the joke but after this, I guess, not so much.

Another helicopter ride over downtown LA - A rooftop landing and some high-rise-building window scaling. I guess that's what you call it.

Geez Brad, Michelle? I can’t go on.

Final rose ceremony. Brad pisses the girls off BIG TIME when he takes little Emily aside and gives her a “present” to reassure her of his interest (which turns out to be a basket with a blanket) Oooh

No roses go to
Meghan
Stacey
And Lindsay


I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: