Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Send in the Clowns

Below is my slideshow “Send in the Clowns”. I decided to post this one before I make the second slideshow featuring “the party”.

A special thanks to Lavanson for being such a good sport and playing the part of a very sad and scary clown. He did a great job of staying in character all night! (thank you babe) He originally wanted to dress up as some sort of hairy super hero or something but finally decided to appease me and go along with my clown idea. I did the make-up for both of us and as you will see we had several choices of wigs and hats.

Barbra Streisand’s song “Send in the Clowns” was a perfect final touch. I plan to use much happier music on the next video-I promise!

Enjoy

WARNING!!! If you suffer from coulrophobia: abnormal or exaggerated fear of clowns…beware of this video!
I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Toni said...

I finally know who Barbra was singing about!!

Devon said...

Yes, she definitely had the 2 of us in mind and it was so long ago too. Geez go figure:)

Anonymous said...

good job! Such an artist!