Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ten Sexiest Men in the 2010 FIFA World Cup

If You Need a Good Reason to watch Soccer

Of course I like watching soccer. Much like I like watching football. But, what adds that extra P P P Zazz for me, are the cute guys with their cute little bodies running up and down the field. C'mon, just admit it ladies! (and soccer players don't seem to have time to do much spitting either - baseball players - ugh, don't cha hate that!) Anyway soccer players have some AMAZING bodies. So I got to thinking about who's "got it like that!"

Here's the Top Ten Hottest Guys in the 2010 FIFA World Cup 
Then check out Really Rick's video and see for yourself 
Tell me - Who is YOUR favorite hottie??

10. Jesus Nava  - Spain
9. Fabio Cannavara  - Italy
8. Yoann Gourauff  - France
7. Thomas Sorensen - Denmark
6, Michael Ballack  - Germany
5. Landon Donovan  - USA
4. Fernando Torres  - Spain
3. Carlos Bocanegra  - USA
2. David Villa  - Spain

1. Cristiano Ronaldo -  Portugal


Uh huh, I told you.  and btw the final game is on this Sunday

I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Now that's a video I could never tire of watching!!!
I liked Jesus Nava from Spain and Thomas Sorensen from Denmark, I know how unpatriotic of me!