Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Curves Ahead

Drum Roll Please......
Tara Lynn is beautiful, she is a size 16 and she is on the cover of the April issue of French Elle Magazine. 
Photos Source: Mail Online

Tara Lynn is an American actress and Ford model. While working in France as a nanny, one of her children said something to her one day which changed her life.
"One night when I was living in Chantilly, Mathilde, the little girl I looked after, came home from school and said, very innocently: ‘Tara, the other kids at school, they say you’re fat. But I love you anyway.’ I told her that I loved her to, and I tried not to cry. The very next day, I started jogging an hour and a half daily. I lost 30 kg in two years, but my diet was insane. I was always hungry. I was constantly aching and stiff. It was bad. So I let myself go and re-gained 10 kg, and I felt happy again, so I went to the agency Ford NYC to try modeling. I feel good about myself today, but not just because of my job. I think it’s more because I took back the control over my own health, and I accepted the fact that my silhouette will never match up with the image of beauty with which we are constantly bombarded"
Elle Magazine was founded in France in 1945. It is the world's largest fashion magazine. In April French Elle broke fashion's taboo by featuring our very own Tara Lynn in its first "curvy" issue celebrating women who are "ronde".  Tara is featured with a 20 page spread. All of the photos are not nude.  Here is a link to the rest of the photos in the April issue Showcasing beauty beyond size 10.
Plus Size Models
Tara & Michelle Olson


Candace


Michelle


Toccara(from America's Next Top Model)
Photos source: Mail Online

A video of plus size models for V Magazine is below
Now that's change we can believe in
I'm Just Sayin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: